Anchorage Municipal Election
Tuesday, April 4th 2023
You can track your Ballot!
Sign up here with BallotTrax to know when your ballot is received!
Get ready to vote Anchorage!
Register to vote or update your voter registration by Tuesday, March 5th.
Due to reapportionment, your district might have changed.
Use this interactive map to double-check your district:
Short and Sweet Headlines are Best!
Ballots will be mailed out to voters starting Tuesday, March 14th, and should be received within that week. Ballot boxes will also be available on the 14th. Voting Centers will open on Monday, March 27th, for in-person voting and ballot drop-off. If you have any questions or need assistance, call 907-243-VOTE (8683). You can also check the FAQ page here.
Vote In Person or Drop Your Ballot at a Secure Drop Box
Tuesday, March 5
Voter registration/update registration deadline
Tuesday, March 14
Ballots mailed out
Secure drop boxes available
Monday, March 27
Anchorage Voter Centers open
Tuesday, April 4
Tuesday, April 25
- This election will NOT be using ranked-choice voting. Voters will only vote for their first-choice candidate.
- This is a vote-by-mail election; all registered Anchorage voters will receive a ballot at their voter registration address.
- If you are mailing your ballot, there MUST be a first-class stamp on it
- If mailing the day before or on Election Day, ask a postal official to hand-cancel/hand-stamp the envelope with a postmark.
- Ballots must be postmarked on or before April 4th