The fine print
There is a nonrefundable $25 deposit for each class which will go toward your overall bill, along with a nonrefundable registration fee of $55 per child; both due at the time of registration. You will have an option to pay in full or set up a payment plan.
- Due to COVID-19 we have adapted our policy to extend the payment deadline. Payments for each session need to happen prior to the session start date, unless you are set up on one of the payment plans.
- There is a nonrefundable $25 deposit for each class which will go toward your overall bill, along with a nonrefundable registration fee of $55 per child; both due at the time of registration.
- Full class payment is due by June 1
- If the full program tuition is not received by the beginning of the camp session monday morning your camper will not be allowed to attend, until the balance has been satisfied. If payment is not received parents will be charged for the remaining balance from their credit card on file.
- Parents are responsible for the tuition of the classes they are enrolled in even if their camper was not able to attend.
- What if I want to cancel some or all sessions?
We understand and we are being flexible with our cancellation policy.
- If you are on the fence about sending your camper then please wait to re-register until you know you are going to send your camper to camp. This allows us to appropriately staff camp and figure out all of the logistics.
- If you do register please cancel within 2 weeks of the session.
- We are asking parents to donate to camp if they cancel to help us to cover
How to cancel: Please email, email@example.com and fill out the below questions (feel free to copy and paste)
- Your name
- Camper(s) Name(s):
- What sessions you would like to cancel:
- I would like to donate $____ to Trailside
- Which option for the credit (refund or rollover)
Donate to help support camp
Can you donate $50 to make every kid a camper? Your donation will mean the world to some very special young Alaskans
Don't Forget! Scholarships are Available
At Trailside Discovery Camp we believe every camper should have the opportunity to learn and engage with the outdoors no matter their economic status.